Sunday, January 24, 2016

First Friday at Swing Tree Brewing in Ashland, OR

Here is a little taste of images to be hung at Swing Tree Brewing during the month of February. I am mixing it up this time--oldies (but goodies) with some newer pieces, and figure work with animal portraits. I took at look at the collection of pieces in my garage (read: storage issue) and decided I'd see if I can give a few of these classics a new home. Thanks to the new set of Prismacolors I got for Christmas (Thanks, JD!), there are a few new animal faces as well.

A sampling of classics....






And new-comers.











More to come!

First Friday in Ashland: February 5th from 5-8


Swing Tree Brewing 

300 Hersey St. #7
Ashland, OR 97520
http://www.swingtreebrewing.com


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the work. I'm thrilled about this majestic owl. I love your colors. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete